Dear All Inspirational Presidents,
The 59th District Conference will be held at Galaxy Macau on 18-19 May 2019.
The House of Friendship (HOF) at the District Conference offers a unique opportunity to showcase your service projects, celebrate your Rotary accomplishments with all Rotarians and guests attending the Conference.
We cordially invite subscriptions of banners and counter tables below:
1. Standard Banner $800 (Including a LED Electronic Screen Display Board looping through a 15-30 seconds soundless video submitted by your club)
• Club is required to provide descriptions (maximum:200 words) and 4 pictures (in jpg format)on or before (Wednesday) 20th March 2019, HOF Team will design and produce the banner in standardized format.
• All banners will not be returned to clubs for approval (For the LED Electronic Screen Display Board, Club is required to provide the 15-30 second soundless video to HOF Team.).
2. Standard Banner + Promotion Table $1,500
• Club can distribute leaflets or play service project video clips with self-arranged laptop computer.
3. Standard Banner + Promotion Table + Charity Sales $2,500
• Club can raise fund by selling pre-approved items for their projects. Please refer to the Guideline below.
Please fill in the enrollment form attached and send it together with a cheque (Payable to “Rotary District 3450 Limited”) to Rotary Information Centre at 14/F., Capital Commercial Building, 26 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong on or before (Wed.) 20th March, 2019.
For enquiry, please contact “House of Friendship” (HOF) Team:
AG David HO, Rotary Club of Amizade, Macau at mobile 853-66836148 or email email@example.com or Victor CHAO, Rotary Club of Macau Central, Macau at mobile 853-66119931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guidelines to be observed:
1. Sale of fundraising products must be pre-approved by Organizing Committee of District Conference and 100% contributed to designated service projects or club for Charity Purpose.
2. No fake or copied brand name products to be sold.
Yours in Rotary
AG David Ho
House of Friendship Subcommittee
Organizing Committee of 59th District Conference
Rotary International District 3450